Marijuana, also known as weed, has become a popular recreational drug in recent years. Its popularity can be attributed to its potential health benefits, such as pain relief and stress reduction. However, not everyone likes the idea of inhaling smoke, whether it’s from a joint or a bong. But don’t worry. There are many ways to enjoy weed without having to smoke it. This blog post will discuss five alternative methods for consuming weed that you can try today.
- Edibles – Edibles are food products that are infused with THC, the active ingredient in marijuana. They can range from sweet treats like brownies and gummies to more savory options like THC-infused pizza or mac and cheese. Edibles are a great option for those who don’t like smoking or vaporizing weed, as they offer a discreet and convenient way to consume THC. Plus, the effects of edibles tend to be stronger and longer-lasting than other methods, making them a popular choice for those who want to enjoy the benefits of weed for an extended period of time. Just keep in mind that the onset time for edibles is typically longer than other methods, sometimes taking up to two hours to fully kick in.
- Tinctures – Tinctures are liquid forms of THC that are typically administered under the tongue using a dropper. They are a fast-acting and convenient option for those who don’t want to smoke or eat edibles. Tinctures are also an excellent option for those who need to dose quickly and discreetly, as they can be easily hidden in a pocket or purse. The effects of tinctures tend to be milder than other methods, making them a good option for those new to consuming weed or those who prefer a more subtle high.
- Topicals are creams, lotions, and balms infused with THC and other cannabis compounds. They are applied directly to the skin and are absorbed through the pores. Topicals are a great option for those who want to experience the benefits of weed without getting high, as they do not produce a psychoactive effect. They are often used for localized pain relief, such as arthritis or menstrual cramps, and can also be used for skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
- THC-Infused Beverages – THC-infused beverages are a relatively new addition to the world of weed consumption. They come in a variety of flavors and strengths and offer a convenient and discreet way to enjoy weed. Like edibles, THC-infused drinks tend to have a longer onset time than other methods, but they also offer a longer-lasting high. They are an excellent option for those who want to enjoy the benefits of weed without having to smoke or vaporize it, and they can also be a fun way to mix things up and try something new. Just be sure to drink them in moderation, as the effects of THC-infused beverages can be stronger than you expect.
- Suppositories – Suppositories are another option for those who want to enjoy the benefits of weed without having to smoke it. They are small, solid THC pieces inserted into the rectum. Suppositories are a fast-acting and convenient option for those who want to experience the benefits of weed quickly and discreetly. They are also a good option for those who have trouble absorbing THC through the digestive system, as the rectum offers a direct path to the bloodstream.
In conclusion, there are many ways to enjoy weed without having to smoke it. Whether you prefer edibles, tinctures, topicals, THC-infused beverages, or suppositories, there is a method that will work for you.